Break Free -By- Gregory Broadnax

Jul

Break Free -By- Gregory Broadnax

Break Free -By- Gregory Broadnax
How many of us are facing personal distractions or family struggles that seem to be impossible to resolve? No matter what you do or say, the distractions and struggles remain. Some fester like mental poison, stealing your happiness and preventing you from living your best life. This is especially true when it involves dysfunctional family behaviors. I’m here to tell you to quit fighting against something that is beyond your control. Once you realize that you’ve given an issue, a struggle, or a battle your best fight, let go and let God. Too often we spend day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year frustrated and angry. Eventually we become bitter because a bad situation remains unchanged, even after we know we did everything we could to achieve resolution. Let go and let God. Holding on to frustration, anger, and bitterness is like acid to your spirit. It’ll prevent you from loving wholly, and from living your best life. Some battles are just not ours to fight. They require intervention from a higher authority. Temporarily letting go of someone or something that is causing you distress does not mean you are an heartless or uncaring person. On the contrary…it means you recognize and respect your own self worth. Sometimes a friend who seems to be set in their ways, or is causing you drama just needs to be given space for a little bit of time. The same goes for a family member whom you might find yourself constantly arguing with. Once you examine your role in whatever issue you’re facing and can confidently say you’ve done your best, then let go and let God. Asking God to straighten out the muddled affairs of your life is noble and wise. It also will allow you to reclaim the positive energy that was drained from you during your struggles. The universe is calling your name. Now is your time to grow in grace…and in power.

About The Author

Gregory Broadnax, fondly called Greggy by friends and loved ones is one of those amazing persons who are not just gifted but are themselves a gift and a blessing to the world. With a soul that has the capacity to feel so deeply, he stands out as an inspring writer whose words are pulled out from what he sees and feels.
With an artist tag: ArtistGreggy he thrives primarily as a self taught non professional artist and have been doing art since he was a small child. He mainly focuses on oils, watercolors, and digital art.
Creating art is his passion, although he recently discovered that he likes to write too. He is not a poet though, but likes to just write about his dreams and life experiences. He is very spiritual and believe strongly in God as the Creator of the universe.
He has an incredibly kind and unbiased personality that respects and loves everyone by default regardless of age, color, nationality, or religion.
In his words to all: “I’m here to help you live, laugh, and love”.
I look forward to more beautiful collaborations and works with him.

Glow on Greggy!

29 thoughts on - Break Free -By- Gregory Broadnax

• Greggy
    Reply Jul 3, 2018 at 3:36 am

I’m truly honored and humbled to have my writing showcased here my friend. I’ve never considered myself much of a writer and to see my story here is a blessing to me! Thank you so much and I can only hope and pray that my words will resonate with someone and give them peace.

• Isioma
    Reply Jul 3, 2018 at 5:18 am

Wow… This sums up how I feel some times. Let go n let God. Even if this seems hard sometimes, it can be tried, after all there are times when we have nowhere else to look but up. Thanks a lot , I needed this. More power to ur elbow.

• Ot
    Reply Jul 3, 2018 at 8:26 am

Thanks your ever timely posts! God blessings and much love for the writer. This is heart warming indeed.

• Mbarl
    Reply Jul 3, 2018 at 8:29 am

Awesome! As always!! Keep doing what you do..
    Kudos! To the writer, inspiring profile too

• Reply Aug 25, 2018 at 1:09 pm

I spent a great deal of time to find something similar to this

• Reply Aug 25, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Thanks for the wonderful guide

• Reply Aug 28, 2018 at 2:39 pm

I spent a great deal of time to find something similar to this

• Reply Aug 29, 2018 at 12:28 am

This is actually helpful, thanks.

• Reply Aug 29, 2018 at 3:54 am

Thanks for the great article

• Reply Aug 29, 2018 at 9:49 pm

It works really well for me

• Reply Aug 30, 2018 at 8:02 pm

This is truly helpful, thanks.

• Reply Aug 30, 2018 at 10:53 pm

• Reply Sep 2, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Thanks for the great article

• Reply Dec 1, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• Reply Dec 4, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to seek out any person with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that’s needed on the web, somebody with a little bit originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

• Reply Dec 15, 2018 at 9:19 am

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily special possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It can be very awesome and as well , stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office peers to search your blog nearly 3 times in one week to read through the new stuff you will have. Of course, I’m usually satisfied with the impressive guidelines served by you. Selected 4 tips on this page are basically the very best I’ve had.