Everyone Fights -By- OBIECHEFU CHINONSO

Nov

Everyone Fights -By- OBIECHEFU CHINONSO

There is always a fight for everyone
If you choose not to fight
You never come into the light.

People may say don’t bite more than you can chew
Others may say it’s not necessary to fight,
Little wonder life remains really tight for them.

Don’t be too quick to sit back when you’re supposed to be on your feet
Be a knight!
Discarding the fright so you don’t miss this flight

Engage the night seasons productively
Like a kite,
Your success flag will keep going up

Little by little,
It goes until it gets to a certain height
So! Refuse the boredom of failure and come into stardom
FIGHT!!  #Staymotivated

About Me~ OBIECHEFU CHINONSO
I’m passionate about so many things, one of which is writing. I have always had so many ideas on my mind, aside drawing them, writing in duality, enables me to bring them into reality.
I am currently an Engineering student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta and I intend to change the orientation of the minds of Africans towards reading by creating a virtual atmosphere where the unrealistic ideas of the mind can be visualized in text.

7 thoughts on - Everyone Fights -By- OBIECHEFU CHINONSO

• Reply Jan 28, 2019 at 6:53 am

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.

• Reply Apr 26, 2019 at 2:13 am

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

• g
    Reply May 11, 2019 at 9:12 am

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like
    to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

• Reply May 12, 2019 at 3:14 am

Great blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like
    yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

• g
    Reply May 13, 2019 at 12:44 pm

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info.
    I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful info
    with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

• g
    Reply May 13, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while
    and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?

• Reply May 14, 2019 at 10:47 am

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this
    site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as
    well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now 😉